Things weren’t always this way, long ago, before waves even began to touch the very edges of civilization, there was peace. Humanity had reached the highest heights of technology, and were pushing to climb even higher. They had achieved interstellar transportation at the speed of light, could alter the genes of animals to give them specific traits, they could even revive the dead. But even this was not enough to save them from the coming apocalypse. Although scientists predicted it long ago, the oceans were rising, high tide was getting higher and soon there was no low tide, just the ocean rising up as if to greet the toes of cities, and to reclaim what it once ruled.
With all of the great strides in technology, the world was able to hold out for little more than a few days, and soon fell under the waves. However, before the inevitable end of the world, the leaders of the five great nations, China, Russia, Japan, Australia, and Canada, were able to created underwater colonies, this is where primary remainder of the human species lives now. The rest live on floating colonies drifting unpredictably along the new ocean’s currents.
In an effort to preserve the majority of land animals, scientists dropped massive amounts of all types of radioactive substances into the habitats of living creatures, although some species went extinct, this was relatively successful, creating the merpeople and sea cows. However, it also led to the creation of some larger more aggressive entities to haunt the now deeper ocean.
I’ve finally figured it out
The law of the land
When you’re in a hurry everything will slow you down
But when you don’t want to go, you’re thrown in the fast lane
When you want to have a picnic it rains
But it’s always sunny when you’re sitting inside of a school building
The one day you study, the teacher has a sub and forgets to give the test
But the one day you don’t study, a surprise final pops up.
So I guess I’ll just study every day for no reason
or maybe I’ll just never hurry
My youtube channel:
The I-pad air is a flatter i-pad created by having a fat guy sit on an i-pad mini. This caused the i-pad to become flatter and look like a normal i-pad from the top. However, taking a piece of metal and flattening it does not make it a metal air. It makes it a razor blade. If you flatten concrete it doesn’t become the concrete air, it becomes either dust or rubble. If you flatten a car it is called a wreck. And if you flatten a career it is called Miley Cirus.
Don’t forget to check out my youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCACEpag_jvE9ZcmfIjsWLWg
How to tell if you’re obsessed with video games
1) You wake up in the morning having no idea what you did last night but then you see that your progress in a game has gone up by 50%
2) You have gotten every single achievement in a game
3) You forgot to eat breakfast before work because you were trying to beat a level
4) You’re KD (Kills to deaths) ratio is 100/3
5) You’re first thought about the words “real life” are “Hmm… Never heard of that server, is it any good?”
6) You have discovered every single secret in the game and have every weapon and item
7) You know all of the lore, backstory, and fan-fiction of a game
8) You’re power goes out and the first thing you think is “Did I save my progress?!”
9) You have a computer purely for gaming
10) You know the complete history of the beginnings of video games to the present day but you’re still wondering who that guy on the dollar bill is
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCACEpag_jvE9ZcmfIjsWLWg