The following experiment was conducted in my science class.
A hot wheels car is rolled down a track using a bundle of washers hanging over the side of the table. The speed is then measured with different amounts of washers attached.
These are the following reasons why I was voted, “The World’s Worst Scientist.”
- When tying the washers around the car I tied a bow knot
- The bow knot came apart when someone picked it up
- We taped the string onto the car but the tape tore and it was blamed on me
- I forgot to reset the speedometer when we did a test
- I caught the washers before they hit the floor, therefore slowing the speed of the car
- I broke the string catching the car one time
- I was voted out of the group by someone who wasn’t even IN the group
Thank you guys so much for reading this post, if you liked it don’t forget to follow me an/or check out my youtube channel.
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCACEpag_jvE9ZcmfIjsWLWg